We all know that bodybuilder’s LOVE peanut butter. There is even a nut butter elf who visits my pantry every night and helps himself to my favorite jars of peanut butter… oh wait, that’s just Bryan lol! Try my simple yet delicious creation that will satisfy that sweet tooth without setting you back on your diet!
You will need:
- 1 tub of fat-free whipped topping (leave out for a short period to thaw before making)
- 1/3 cup of sugar-free chocolate sauce (we love Walden’s Farm products!)
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of stevia (or any sugar substitute)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of all-natural peanut butter
- 1 small tub of fat-free cream cheese
- 1 pre-made chocolate graham cracker pie crust
Combine all ingredients (I usually add the cream cheese and peanut butter last for easier mixing) and then spoon into your pie crust. Refrigerate for a couple hours and VOILA! Guilt-free dessert! Enjoy and you’re welcome!